The List ~ The Other List
in a perfect world i might link to counts of those slain since the dawn of time, willingly or no, in the name of god and, ideologically- or ecomonically-speaking, country... save that in a perfect world, i would be spared such a need.

SEE: imagine by john lennon

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Remiss I

i aoplogize for being so lax in my posting. i am behind by at least two, and hope to be fully caught up by the end of the weekend.

plese note the title of this post: there will be many like offerings in the future, i am sure.

my purpose here, in addition to showing (or at least typing) some amount of contrition, is to welcome home bubblehead joe, whose own blog i have linked above. he sits patiently in kuwait awaiting transport back to the continental u.s., having completed his tour in afghanistan. one submariner less oversands...

1 comment:

Nelms... said...

I must say that I, also, dig the post-posting. Anyway, while you may have no way of monitoring it, I, and I am sure many others, have been checking this here blog regularly and will continue to do so. But you are not the only one amiss/remiss-- now that you have fired off one entry after another, I find myself lacking in response. Anyway, keep it up...