The List ~ The Other List
in a perfect world i might link to counts of those slain since the dawn of time, willingly or no, in the name of god and, ideologically- or ecomonically-speaking, country... save that in a perfect world, i would be spared such a need.

SEE: imagine by john lennon

Friday, May 4, 2007

Frikki-Tikki-Tavulous


you can make out the segmented tail on which river is munching...
is not the scorpion cowering in the corner a lovely touch?

6 comments:

spanks. said...

funny thing...
i was chatting with my adorable fellow polish 'burghite medievalist, who happened to be working diligently on her paper, when she told me everything was fine because it wasn't due 'til friday.
i was horrified, because friday is, like, so totally tomorrow, right?
not so much.
so please note that while this week's Photo Phriday submission is a whole day early, it still thinks it was posted correctly...
or will be. hm. douglas adams is right: time travel causes all kinds of problematic grammatical implications.

pax.

Nelms... said...

That's hilarious.
Now what's not so hilarious is that I can't see the picture. Is it just me?

Nelms... said...

Ah, nevermind-- several minutes later, the picture is now there. Mayhaps I glimpsed the blog entry whilst you were in the process of uploading the image. All better.

Alcarwen said...

that's frickin' awesome! lol, that mouse is my new hero.

Ma Soule said...

Funny thing...
pehaps not hilarious, though.
I can't see the picture, either.
But I would like to.
More munchies of the vegetarian persuasion are in the mail to River even as I type this...

Rehan said...

I think River needs to find some pest control company to sponsor him.

"Do you have a scorpion probelm? Tired of beating them with sticks? Tired of hurling insults at them in the hopes they might skiter away and die? Well fear not. Because Petey's Pest Controls now offers River of Death! Watch the video after the link."