The List ~ The Other List
in a perfect world i might link to counts of those slain since the dawn of time, willingly or no, in the name of god and, ideologically- or ecomonically-speaking, country... save that in a perfect world, i would be spared such a need.

SEE: imagine by john lennon

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day!

yup.
that's it.
happy pi day.

go away.

5 comments:

Submarine Saildier said...

The pictures are in the mail. Hope you enjoy. And stop calling me Rehan.

Alcarwen said...

happy pi day back at you. 'tis far better to reflect on pi (and einstein's birthday) than the looming ides of march. damn those ides.

Rehan said...

Wait, I'm Rehan. And you haven't called me, period. But it's ok. I've been out watching the Pacers lose and not get into fights. That would be so much more entertaining, no?

Nelms... said...

I really should apologize for not sending this to you sooner... Being Pi day and all, this is something right up your alley. I am putting it here on the chance that others may appreciate it, but I KNOW you will appreciate it. If you have the time to read through the whole poem, it is really quite astounding and even well-written-- each word is of a certain length representing each successive digit of pi. (three letters, one letter, four letters, one letter, five letters, nine letters, on and on...) Highlights include The Raven, Jabberwocky, and the Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock... Enjoy (if you have the time!)

Nelms... said...

Somehow this was left out.. so cliche, forgetting to attach the link...

http://users.aol.com/s6sj7gt/cadtext.htm